Recent Job Listings
- Short Haul/Regional Runs
- RN Care Manager
- Horticulture Specialist
- Health and Disabilities Manager
- Class A CDL Driver
- Lot Attendant
- Principal Technical Professional, Mechanical - Circleville, OH
- Technical Advisor, Mechanical - Circleville, OH
- Technical Professional Leader - Instrumentation/Controls - Circleville, OH
- Principal Technical Professional - Instrumentation/Controls - Circleville, OH
- Technical Professional Leader, Mechanical - Circleville OH
- Sr. Technical Professional, Mechanical - Circleville, OH
- Senior Instrumentation/Controls Engineer - Circleville, OH
- Technical Advisor - Instrumentation/Controls - Circleville, OH
- Direct Care Services Aide
- Senior Services Aide
- Guest Room Attendant
- Optometrist Seeking Office Help
- Multi-Craft Maintenance Instructors (Casual Part-time)
- Home Visitor Position
- Medical Transcriptionist
- Dump Truck Driver - Class A or B CDL
Job Posted Until Tuesday, September 03, 2013
Nature Of Duties:
Career Connections is looking for a counselor for one of their clients, a large provider of behavioral healthcare services in Gallipolis. Responsibilities include completing assigned clinical work such as: individual and group support treatments; conducting and completing client assessments, diagnosis, reviewing and planning as per agency policies and procedures while securing client participation; assisting individuals with achieving objectives and maximizing independence; coordinating and assisting with crisis intervention, stabilization and referrals; serving as leader in a clinical team to establish and maintain professional relationships with clinical and support staff; and providing additional services and programming as assigned.
This is a Monday through Friday, temp-to-perm, full-time position hiring as soon as possible. The pay will correspond with experience and the company provides comprehensive benefits upon permanent hire.
To qualify for this position, candidates must have a valid driver's license, vehicle insurance and a good driving record. CDCA or counselor trainee is required, but a professional counselor or licensed social worker is preferred. A high school diploma or GED is required, with a degree in social work or counseling preferred. Computer proficiency and great verbal and written communication skills are required.
This employer maintains a drug free workplace. Candidates must be able to pass a drug screen to be employed.
Qualified applicants may be eligible for the National Health Services Corp Loan Repay Program.
Submit your resume to with Career Connections, Inc..
For more information about Career Connections, or to apply for this position and many others, please visit www.careerconnections.info.
Please note: Career Connections requires at least two employment references from supervisors.
We charge NO fees to applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.