Recent Job Listings
- Short Haul/Regional Runs
- Administrative Specialist I - Circleville
- Specialist, Document Management - Circleville
- Principal Designer - Circleville, OH
- Service Writer/Coordinator
- Diesel Technician
- RN Care Manager
- Horticulture Specialist
- Health and Disabilities Manager
- Class A CDL Driver
- Lot Attendant
- Principal Technical Professional, Mechanical - Circleville, OH
- Technical Advisor, Mechanical - Circleville, OH
- Technical Professional Leader - Instrumentation/Controls - Circleville, OH
- Principal Technical Professional - Instrumentation/Controls - Circleville, OH
- Technical Professional Leader, Mechanical - Circleville OH
- Sr. Technical Professional, Mechanical - Circleville, OH
- Senior Instrumentation/Controls Engineer - Circleville, OH
- Technical Advisor - Instrumentation/Controls - Circleville, OH
- Direct Care Services Aide
- Senior Services Aide
- Guest Room Attendant
- Optometrist Seeking Office Help
Job Posted Until Tuesday, August 13, 2013
Nature Of Duties:
The Account Executive is responsible for building relationships and selling Clear Channel assets as marketing solutions. This opening is for Radio Stations WCHO AM & FM and WSRW in Washington Court House-Hillsboro, Ohio and the stations respective web sites ,digital programming, and events. They will acquire, retain and deepen customer relationships. Account Executives proactively meet face-to-face and over the phone with customers to promote and sell advertising air time to generate revenue. The Account Executive creates revenue by having a deep understanding of their clients’ needs and the local marketplace.
Position requires time in the office and outside the office on sales calls. Candidate must be willing to relocate to local area.
• Generate revenue and meet / exceed established sales targets.
• Develop new leads by cold calling and obtaining face to face appointments.
• Attain new business accounts and sponsorships
• Translate market & station business strategies into specific actions that generate sales & revenue.
• Monitor competitive media to continually prospect for new account leads.
• Market, sell, and service advertising air time.
• Establish, maintain, and deepen relationships with existing client base & agencies.
• Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with corporate, advertising, and public relations communities.
• Solicit funding for broadcast and non-broadcast projects, special events, web streaming, and other off-air projects.
• Develop presentations to corporations and agencies designed to sell marketing solutions.
• Maintain an organized format on each sales call, covering all important topics: client marketing analysis, target consumer needs, benefits sought, assignments, and follow-up.
• Provide regular reports to Sales Manager regarding prospective sales orders, daily call sheets, itineraries, new prospect lists, forecasts, and competition analysis.
• Service client accounts including preparing sales orders and production requests, resolve billing discrepancies, assist in account collections.
• Follow station/company practices/policies for processing, invoicing, calculation of sales.
REQUIRED SKILLS/EDUCATION & CERTIFICATION:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• At least three years’ experience in a successful sales role (radio experience a plus)
• Ability to grow the business & find new revenue opportunities, and create productive, long-term customer relationships.
• Prior demonstrated prospecting experience through cold calling, networking, and meeting functions.
• Proven track record of reaching sales targets and revenue goals.
• Knowledge of sales principles and practices.
• Knowledge of radio and digital advertising platforms
• Entrepreneurial & motivated self-starter.
• Ability to organize, prioritize and multi task in a fast paced environment.
• Self-motivated, assertive, performs well in a competitive sales environment
• Flexible and creative, with an ability to handle stress, deadlines, and financial pressures.
• Ability to design, delivers, and successfully executes targeted marketing plans and presentations.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Keyboarding and MS Office skills required.
• Professional appearance and strong interpersonal skills.
• Ability to work independently or collaboratively in a team setting.
• Ability to travel in local and regional area. Valid driver’s license and state mandated automobile insurance and provide own, reliable transportation.
• Understanding of local markets, customers, and competitors preferred.
Clear Channel - WCH
1535 N. North Street
Washington CH, OH 43160
Submit your resume to with Clear Channel - WCH.
All Applications must be completed on line
Use Job code 1887
Click on “Join Our Team”
Search under state “Ohio”
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.