Recent Job Listings
- Short Haul/Regional Runs
- RN Care Manager
- Horticulture Specialist
- Health and Disabilities Manager
- Class A CDL Driver
- Lot Attendant
- Principal Technical Professional, Mechanical - Circleville, OH
- Technical Advisor, Mechanical - Circleville, OH
- Technical Professional Leader - Instrumentation/Controls - Circleville, OH
- Principal Technical Professional - Instrumentation/Controls - Circleville, OH
- Technical Professional Leader, Mechanical - Circleville OH
- Sr. Technical Professional, Mechanical - Circleville, OH
- Senior Instrumentation/Controls Engineer - Circleville, OH
- Technical Advisor - Instrumentation/Controls - Circleville, OH
- Direct Care Services Aide
- Senior Services Aide
- Guest Room Attendant
- Optometrist Seeking Office Help
- Multi-Craft Maintenance Instructors (Casual Part-time)
- Home Visitor Position
- Medical Transcriptionist
- Dump Truck Driver - Class A or B CDL
Job Posted Until Monday, March 04, 2013
Nature Of Duties:
Career Connections is looking for a route driver for one of their clients, a local company. This person will be based in Athens, servicing a dedicated route by maintaining vending machines in various locations. Duties will include:
- Encouraging good customer relations through product promotion and positive attitude toward parent company.
- Making change for customers.
- Handling customer complaints.
- Filling vending machines with merchandise in a manner conducive to sales.
- Rotating perishable merchandise and minimizing waste.
- Cleaning & sanitizing vending machines.
- Keeping vending area clean.
- Ordering merchandise from warehouse manager.
- Responsible for inventory control of merchandise.
- Will be required to perform other duties as specified by management.
This is a temporary-to-permanent, full-time job opportunity starting as soon as possible. The pay will correspond with experience and be competitive.
To qualify for this position, the following are required:
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
- Ability to pass the DOT physical and a drug screen.
- Ability to operate a company vehicle in a safe manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills for communicating with fellow workers and customers.
- Ability to effectively work independently and utilize time efficiently.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to learn in a dynamic and growing industry.
Previous vending experience is preferred.
For more information about Career Connections, or to apply for this position and many others, please visit www.careerconnections.info. We charge NO fees to applicants or employees. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Please note: Career Connections requires at least two employment references from supervisors.