Job Posted Until Sunday, September 16, 2012
Nature Of Duties:
Herrnstein Auto Group currently has a full time, Service Advisor position available. The duties of this position will require, but are not limited to, strong sales skills, some general accounting duties, answering a multi-line telephone, and providing excellent customer service.
As the only family owned and operated dealership in Chillicothe, Ohio
• Outstanding Annual Earning Potential up to $55K.
• Positive, friendly and professional work environment.
• Benefits package including 401k, health insurance, and generous vacation pay.
• Advancement opportunities
• Great business reputation.
• Valid Driver’s License - Excellent Driving Record
• Must be a team player with proven work experience in a team atmosphere.
• Must Have Strong Sales Experience and Skills
• Excellent Organizational Skills - Able to prioritize; keep in contact with customers on progress of their repairs.
• Excellent Computer Skills – MS Word, MS Excel, and able to use dealer management software (Reynolds & Reynolds or ADP).
• Excellent Communication Skills – Able to listen and communicate customer’s needs.
• Basic Understanding of Vehicle Service and Maintenance Needs.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Excellent Work History