Job Posted Until Wednesday, September 05, 2012
Nature Of Duties:
New Image Laser Skin Center is a medical aesthetics facility independently owned and operated by Dr. Daniel Madsen; board certified in laser surgery and certified in cosmetic injectables. New Image offers cosmetic laser treatments for skin rejuvenation and correction of undesired skin conditions; as well as Botox, Juvederm, chemical peels, HydraFacial, physician grade skin care and makeup. New Image is seeking a licensed aesthetician who is motivated, compassionate and has a desire to learn and grow with our team.
This is a full-time position. The Laser Center is open Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 12pm-8pm and Thursday and Friday from 9am-5pm.
Including but not limited to providing treatments that enhance client’s overall treatment plan recommended by Dr. Madsen, expand the scope of client’s services via product sales and nonphysician treatments, provide prompt and friendly service that is consistent with New Image’s mission statement and brand.
- Perform HydraFacials, chemical peels and makeup application
- Evaluate client’s current skincare and makeup regimen to recommend products when appropriate
- Follow-up with clients via telephone calls after receiving new products and treatments
- Assist with routine tasks around the Laser Center including but not limited to answering phones and handling walk-ins when necessary
- Assist with monthly in-house events as well as off-site events
- Product inventory and prepare product orders with Laser Center assistant manager and manager
- Attend education seminars
- Recommend new treatments and services within the scope of the Laser Center’s mission statement and brand
- Report to the Laser Center Manager and Dr. Madsen
- Current Ohio Aesthetician’s License, must maintain
- Understanding of Dr. Madsen’s role within the Laser Center
- Comfortable using email and interacting with internet and web-based applications
- Ability to listen and evaluate a client’s needs