Job Posted Until Friday, August 31, 2012
Nature Of Duties:
Telesis Technologies, Inc. is the leader in Product Identification and Traceability Technology. Thousands of manufacturing environments throughout the world rely on us every day. All Telesis systems - whether standard or custom engineered - are backed by a global network of knowledgeable Sales and Service Professionals.
· Provide high quality on-site technical support for customers including installation, troubleshooting, and technical training.
· Provide feedback on customer.
· Travel is required.
· Health/Dental/Vision Plan
· 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
· Life and Disability Benefits
· Paid Holidays
· Paid Vacation
Job Location: Circleville, Ohio
· Associate degree in Electro/Mechanical Engineering and/or experience in related technical field.
· Computer background in the latest computer Operating Systems, including knowledge in DOS, Windows 3.11, 95, 98, NT, and 2000-based systems.
· Experience with programming, troubleshooting, electrical controls and industrial PLC’s.
· Laser experience with Optics, Fiber, CO2 and YAG lasers is a plus.
· Excellent oral, written, analytical and interpersonal skills, Foreign language a plus.
· Valid Driver’s license, U.S. Passport or ability to acquire a U.S. Passport.
· Travel extensively both domestically and internationally; carrying and transporting bulky, heavy, materials and equipment.
· Must have basic hand tools, specialized tools would be provided,
· Must be able to lift and pull/carry up to 80 pounds. Must be able to bend, stoop and twist.
· Needs a high energy level and endurance; i.e. working and traveling, at times over 16 hours per day.
· Must be able to maintain multiple projects while following through on all required tasks and document in detailed information of the tasks performed.