Recent Job Listings
Job Posted Until Thursday, July 12, 2012
Nature Of Duties:
ENTITY: American Centrifuge Program
DEPARTMENT: Engineering, Procurement and Construction – Project Support
LOCATION: Piketon, OH
POSITION: Project Support Manager
The Project Support Manger provides development, oversight and management of various daily operations that directly support the mission requirements of the Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) organization, including records management, configuration management, reporting, and other related functions.
• Evaluate and implement applications or operations that are value added for the day-to-day operations of EPC
• Provide management oversight of the project support personnel and functions
• Responsible for the distribution and coordination of project technical documentation
• Support augmented staff acquisition and oversight for EPC
• Develop presentation for NRC, DOE, Headquarters, etc. on behalf of EPC Organization
• Prepare required reports for various stakeholders
• Interface with EPC, ACP design engineers, contractors, and other groups
• Evaluate transmittals from contractors and EPC to determine distribution, workflow, and other actions required by the EPC organization. Coordinate Document Reviews for EPC
• Provide document management software training to ACP
• Maintain document management systems including Coreworx
• Procedure coordination
• Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by manager
• Must possess or be able to obtain and maintain a DOE “Q” level security clearance.
• Masters Degree – MBA, Organizational Management, Business Management, etc.
• Three (3) Years of Coreworx experience
• Three (3) Years Configuration Management/Document Management
• One (1) Year experience Providing Coreworx training
• Three (3) Years of construction related experience
Preferred Education and Experience:
• Experience with MS Access
PO Box 628
The following job is currently available within USEC Inc. External Candidates must apply through the Career Opportunities page located on the USEC website, http://www.usec.com/jobs.htm. USEC / USEC Inc. Employees may apply through the above mentioned portal or log into Success Factors at https://performancemanager4.successfactors.com, go to the Recruiting tab, search for the position and apply.
“This position requires the successful candidate to obtain and maintain a Department of Energy (DOE) security clearance. Candidates for positions requiring a security clearance are required to be tested for the absence of any illegal drug as defined in 10 CFR 707.4 prior to an offer of employment being made. In addition, once employed, employees will become part of a random drug testing program and may also be tested in the event of any incident causing injury or causing damage to property, or if it is determined that there is a reasonable suspicion the employee is under the influence of drugs or alcohol. This position will require a pre-employment background check on the part of the Company and in order to receive a DOE security clearance, a background investigation by the Federal government. Subsequent Federal government reinvestigations may be required.”
Equal Opportunity Employer D/V/F/M